Furry wrote:
> I have changed LMS from Windows to the piCorePlayer's LMS on RPi3, and
> using the piCorePlayer instead of Touch, and now I don't have the
> skipping/interrupting problems on RP anymore.
>
> I can also sync a Radio to the piCorePlayer with no problems.
>
> All are operating on WiFi.
>
> Are you running LMS on piCorePlayer on your RPi3, or some other Linux?

I used to run LMS on a WHS-2011 server, and had jumps all the time.

I shifted LMS to run on a RPi-3, latest version etc and uninstalled it
from the WHS.  There are definitely less jumps and restarts, but I do
still get them every few songs, sometimes less often (say 10 songs) but
it hasn't gone away totally.  It's a fully wired network with decent
200mb/s broadband.  The WHS is still running as that's where all my Flac
music sits.  It's weird.