rgdawson wrote:
> The Lms Server has a settings for the port it uses for its Command Line
> Interface Port Number.  By default this port is 9090.  This is what SLZ
> uses to communicate with server.  SLX must be set to use the same port
> defined in LMS and that port must be open.
>

> > rgdawson wrote:
> > I'm suspecting yours is set to 9090 as the default, but the Synology
> > firewall does not have the port open.> >
> Thanks for getting back. This is correct. At present I am unable to
> find how to open a port in Synology. I can open ports on my router.
> Opening the port on it has resulted in the warning that this would
> enable access to my computer (that runs SLX) from the internet.
> I am a bit at a loss at the moment and might just continue using a
> browser.

dsm 6.2 (synology disk station 115) running lms 7.9.1 -- rpi with a
hifiberry dac+ running picoreplayer (any old version?) -- nokia lumia
running windows phone 8.1 and soundicity -- <s>moto g peregrine xt1039
running cm 14 (android 7.1.2)</s> -- <s>zettaly avy running android
4.4.4</s> -- squeeze ctrl app