Redrum wrote:
> After reading this message I fired up the same stream, and have had it
> playing since slartibartfast's post. It played fairly well, but
> "rebuffered" and recovered twice, then, during an Enya song, it
> rebuffered, stuck at 20%, then "rebuffer failed" then when back 3 songs
> to a weezer song. Since then it got back to the enya song, rebuffered
> once, but recovered. This is the exact same experience I had previously
> a while back (the fail, back 3 songs, then stumble and recover in the
> same song that had failed).
>
> I wounder if it could be something specific to the data (block of
> songs)?
>
> Jim

It could be something strange with certain blocks. When I skipped
forward to the next block a couple of days ago the next block played
faultlessly. The block you played today was probably a different block
to mine though. I seem to remember Pearl Jam, Tom Waits, Little Richard
and Custer.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk