At a user's request, for Material 1.1.0 if the current track, or an item
in the queue, does not have album artwork, I'm falling back to the
artist image. Now, if there is no artist image I get the trumpeter -
which does not really fit in with Material. Could it be possible to add
a "?default=image" URL parameter? My thinking is that for the scenario
descried I would use the following URL:
"/imageproxy/mai/artist/ARTISTID/image_300x300_f?default=/music/0/cover.jpg",
and for artist lists
"/imageproxy/mai/artist/ARTISTID/image_300x300_f?default=/material/images/default-artist.jpg"
(So, using LMS's default album cover for current and queue, but a custom
one for artist lists).