mherger wrote:
> I don't like the URL thing. Ask your user to put his artist.png/jpg file
> of choice in the artist picture folder, and that'll be used instead of
> the default image.
>
> It might actually be possible for you to put an artist.png/jpg picture
> in Material's /html/images folder. If that didn't work and you'd like to
> solve your user's problem you could put your version in the user's
> artist picture folder from your plugin (if there's none in his folder
> yet).

MAI is blocking setting a custom cover. Looking at
"MusicArtistInfo/LocalArtwork.pm" line 49 needs to be:

Code:
--------------------

  $defaultArtistImg =
Slim::Web::HTTP::getSkinManager->fixHttpPath($sprefs->get('skin'),
'/html/images/artists.png');

With "$sprefs" being:

Code:

  my $sprefs = preferences('server');

If that was fixed, then the skin could provide a default image.