Might be another odd problem - but this time no error message.

I /think/ MAI is crashing/exiting while scanning a folder that has
tracks from multiple artist in it.
The one that looks suspicious is MAI going out to last.fm to find an
image for the artist "Death and Vanilla"
The first artist photo on the page
https://www.last.fm/music/Death+and+Vanilla/+images/fee98f7fbca9ab4be88e26f61a6c5a09
(green / blue light projecting over the 3 artists) might be the
problem.
The image that MAI fetches does seem to be very large - perhaps causing
an issue for MAI running on a Raspberry Pi.

To repeat - simply create an MP3 file with "Death and Vanilla" as the
artist in the tags and no folder.jpg etc in the folder.

I have worked around the problem by renaming the extension of the mp3
file so that it will not be examined.

I had had the mp3 since 2015 and it looks like the image has been on
last.fm since 8 Mar 2019 ... and I have done a clear and rescan since
then ... however, am now running the very recently updated MAI so
perhaps it is related.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
Author Radio France (FIP etc) plugin