bpa

For an example of descriptors etc, last night I was listening to the
Radio 3 concert at 8pm UK time.

The top line on my display (three line version) was Wolfgang Amadeus
Mozart - Concerto in C major K.299 for flute, harp and orchestra.  The
picture being displayed was of a young Mozart looking to the right.  The
second line was the programme name and the third line was the program
descriptor.

When I play the same concert this morning, via iplayer, the second line
on my display was Concerto in C major K.299 for flute, harp and
orchestra - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.  The picture being displayed was
the general picture for that particular programme - an older Mozart
looking to the left.  The top line was the programmme name, and the
third line was the programme descriptor.

At the moment I am listening to the BBC radio breakfast program.  In
between the music there is a picture of Petroc Trelawny - which is
presumably the default picture for this programme - and now we have some
music by Byrd, with a picture of him.

I am not concerned about this at all, just interested that there is a
difference - presumably at the BBC end.