Sorry initial quick reply. With such detailed query, you need to be more
explicit in the context. You know what you are talking about I don't  as
otherwise I have to go back through along thread to find details and
often I don't have the time to recreate all possibilties.
I need info with the query so that I can go immediately to the right
display (e.g. Live / Listen again, BBCOnAir selected , WebUI Classic,
WeBUI Material, Material on a mobile,  Touch, Jivelite )

Verulamius wrote:
> For an example of descriptors etc, last night I was listening to the
> Radio 3 concert at 8pm UK time.
Live or Listen Back ?

>  The top line on my display (three line version) was Wolfgang Amadeus
> Mozart - Concerto in C major K.299 for flute, harp and orchestra.  The
> picture being displayed was of a young Mozart looking to the right.  The
> second line was the programme name and the third line was the program
> descriptor.
What sort of player - I'm guessing Touch but could be a Pi of some sort
with Jivelite.

> When I play the same concert this morning, via iplayer, the second line
> on my display was Concerto in C major K.299 for flute, harp and
> orchestra - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.  The picture being displayed was
> the general picture for that particular programme - an older Mozart
> looking to the left.  The top line was the programmme name, and the
> third line was the programme descriptor.
"iplayer" - do you mean browser or an app on a phone ?  The only App /
Browser page I know about is Sounds ?

> At the moment I am listening to the BBC radio breakfast program.  In
> between the music there is a picture of Petroc Trelawny - which is
> presumably the default picture for this programme - and now we have some
> music by Byrd, with a picture of him.
Again - what is the display you are using ? Are using Material or
Classic ?

At the moment user can use (with / without BBConAir as well as LIve /
On-Demand)
SB 2/3 line display, Transport 2 screen 2/3 line display, Touch, Radio,
WebUI Classic, WebUI Material, Material Mobile, Touch, Radio, Jivelite

That is a lot of possibilties so please help me so I can help you -
otherwise it goes to the bottom of a queue as I know it'll take time to
set up (I don't have Touch, Radio or a Jive ready to go).