slartibartfast wrote:
> I deleted and added the station to favourites again directly from the
> Radionet search results and I see this when I click on the name of the
> favourite.

But I also see this with other clients - default webUI, SqueezeCtrl. I
-think- the issue is that radio.net sets the item type to "playlist" and
it has no "goAction". To test, I added 2 favourites; 90.9 from Radio.net
and PlanetRock from TuneIn.

Code:
--------------------

  {
  "icon-id":
"https://d3kle7qwymxpcy.cloudfront.net/images/broadcasts/2d/45/7207/c300.png";,
  "text": "90.9 Jazzy rádió (Budapest, Hungary / Jazz, Chillout, Soul, Swing)",
  "presetParams": {
  "icon":
"https://d3kle7qwymxpcy.cloudfront.net/images/broadcasts/2d/45/7207/c300.png";,
  "favorites_type": "playlist",
  "favorites_title": "90.9 Jazzy rádió (Budapest, Hungary / Jazz, Chillout,
Soul, Swing)",
  "parser": "Plugins::RadioNet::PlayableParser?type=STATION",
  "favorites_url": "https://www.radio.net/s/909jazzy";
  },
  "type": "playlist",
  "params": {
  "isContextMenu": 1,
  "item_id": "5"
  }
  },
  {
  "icon-id":
"/imageproxy/http%3A%2F%2Fcdn-radiotime-logos.tunein.com%2Fs2377q.png/image.png",
  "text": "Planet Rock",
  "goAction": "play",
  "style": "itemplay",
  "params": {
  "touchToPlaySingle": 1,
  "touchToPlay": "6",
  "isContextMenu": 1,
  "item_id": "6"
  },
  "type": "audio",
  "presetParams": {
  "favorites_url":
"http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s2377&formats=aac,ogg,mp3&partnerId=16&serial=62c23803bd2d50dcadba7732abf0e8fb";,
  "favorites_type": "audio",
  "icon":
"/imageproxy/http%3A%2F%2Fcdn-radiotime-logos.tunein.com%2Fs2377q.png/image.png",
  "favorites_title": "Planet Rock"
  }
  }

As you can see, the PlanetRock favourite as its type set to "audio", but
the Radio.net one has "playlist" Now, is this an issue with Radio.net,
or should Material handle this? I don't know.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.