RobbH wrote:
> I'm running LMS 8, usually the latest nightly. Like jeroen2, I do not
> have your Volumecheck plugin installed, but I do use the Airplay bridge.
> It was on an Airplay device that I first encountered the mute problem.

So, re-reading things - what is the issue that you are seeing? That
Material's 'Mute' does not mute, or that mute from elsewhere (with
Material open) is messed up? If the issue is Material's mute, have a
look at its debug (see my sig) and you will see what messages are sent.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.