cpd73 wrote:
> But I also see this with other clients - default webUI, SqueezeCtrl. I
> -think- the issue is that radio.net sets the item type to "playlist" and
> it has no "goAction". To test, I added 2 favourites; 90.9 from Radio.net
> and PlanetRock from TuneIn.

Code:
--------------------
"https://d3kle7qwymxpcy.cloudfront.net/images/broadcasts/2d/45/7207/c300.png";,
  > "text": "90.9 Jazzy rádió (Budapest, Hungary / Jazz, Chillout, Soul,
Swing)",
  > "presetParams": {
  > "icon":
"https://d3kle7qwymxpcy.cloudfront.net/images/broadcasts/2d/45/7207/c300.png";,
  > "favorites_type": "playlist",
  > "favorites_title": "90.9 Jazzy rádió (Budapest, Hungary / Jazz, Chillout,
Soul, Swing)",
  > "parser": "Plugins::RadioNet::PlayableParser?type=STATION",
  > "favorites_url": "https://www.radio.net/s/909jazzy";
  > },
  > "type": "playlist",
  > "params": {
  > "isContextMenu": 1,
  > "item_id": "5"
  > }
  > },
  > {
  > "icon-id":
"/imageproxy/http%3A%2F%2Fcdn-radiotime-logos.tunein.com%2Fs2377q.png/image.png",
"http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s2377&formats=aac,ogg,mp3&partnerId=16&serial=62c23803bd2d50dcadba7732abf0e8fb";,

> As you can see, the PlanetRock favourite as its type set to "audio",
> but the Radio.net one has "playlist" Now, is this an issue with
> Radio.net, or should Material handle this? I don't know.Orange Squeeze does
> the same. I didn't notice it in the default skin
because I normally just click on the play icon next to the favourite. It
isn't even obvious when clicking on the name of the favourite, the only
clue is that Jazzy Radio is the only favourite to display a description.
Apart from that it looks exactly like any other favourite.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk