Hello. I'm having trouble exiting Squeezelite-X (v 2.6.29.0). LMS is
crashing on me and when I restart it, Squeezelite-X doesn't pick up the
fact that it's now running again. When I try to exit Squeeezelite-X from
the tray icon, it won't exit. I have to kill it via the Task Manager and
re-start it. Once I do it picks up LMS.

Thanks for any help.

Les

Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 - ARCH-AUR-GIT.20200807.1a544e3
running on Wandboard Quad, music library on USB HDD
Squeezebox Touch plugged into run-of-the-mill stereo rig via Musical
Fidelity X-Act, extra speakers in kitchen, basement, and bedroom
connected by ordinary (not unidirectional) copper wire.