schmurtz wrote:
> I thought it was .net [emoji28]
> Nice to see what you have done with dephi, I have done many things in
> vb6 in the past, may be I will migrate to delphi one day...
>
> You will recompile everything in a new environment, do you think that it
> will change/improve something for slx ?
>
> Having a fast computer participate a lot to the development pleasure !
> So... intel or amd ? [emoji1]
>
> Have fun with your migration !

I went AMD this time.  Ryzen 3900XT.  So far, so good.  The new version
of Delphi includes a new component for the custom Titlebar SLX has. What
I did in SLX for the title bar is fairly complicated.  I had to
practically manually handle all the window functions to do it.  One
compromise is that the resize handles are just on the inside of the
window border instead of just on the outside.  At certain screen
resolutions the old way, the resize area on the right could make it hard
to select Material Skin's scroll bar. so that problem will be gone.  And
since the browser handles what is on the inside, I had to write mouse
hooks and all sorts of overly complicated stuff to get  widow sizing,
min/max, and other things you just take for granted.  O, and Windows 7
made things difficult here because it may or may not support certain
Widows composition functions, etc, etc.  Anyway, this new version lets
me eliminate all that.  Otherwise, there will be no difference on SLX.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X