Hi - I'm having some odd trouble with SLX and my local soundcard player.
The normal player name "PC-Focals" disappeared from the player list, and
there was a warning triangle in the top left which just displays the LMS
server name but not anything else.

Then I went into the config whihc showed the player name had
disappeared, and with the other headphone amp still present. The error
said to check teh Squeezelite paramters but wasn't sure how to do that.
Then I re-added the PC Focals player but then it said "Duplicate names
not allowed".

Any ideas how to fix this?
(Sorry wish I knew how to fix the big images)

|Filename: 5.jpg                                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31480|