Ron F. wrote:
> Master branch: if I select Server settings, if I then select the
> overflow menu in the upper-right corner, I get a short menu containing
> "Shutdown" and "Restart." Once open, this menu can only be closed by
> returning; clicking elsewhere in server settings fails to close this
> menu unlike the other Settings displays.

The issue is caused by the fact that the menu is from my code, and the
settings are from the classic skin. When you click in the settings view
to close the menu the click is not passed on. You can, however, close
the menu by clicking on the toolbar.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.