cpd73 wrote:
> Just tried, and appears to work for me. I have notification on, and
> select 'Quit' from menu - and app quits and notification goes. If you
> open the app again via android's app switcher it will restart. If you
> dont want this just swipe it away. Sorry, but this app was only ever
> intended to be a simple webview wrapper (hence no metadata on
> notifications, etc), and it performs well enough for me. I don't have
> time to make it 100% perfect - but, as all my work is, it is open
> source.

Craig, I have to say that a reason I post my nitpicks here, is because
your project is so darn close to perfection. You deserve nothing short
of a thunderous applause in your material development.

*Living Room:* SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU >
VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans
cables > B&W 804 speakers
*Laptop:* System76 Galago + Ubuntu 16.04 + Squeezelite +
Vivaldi/Material Skin > Emotiva Little Ego DAC > Grado PS500 headphones
*Bedroom:* RPi Zero W + Squeezelite > miniBOSS DAC HAT > Bose SoundLink
Revolve
*Phone:* Pixel 3a + SB Player + Material APK > Senn IE80 earbuds
*Server:* Puget Systems Serenity + Ubuntu 18.04 + LMS 8.0