P4f456 wrote:
> I installed the app on my Android as I wanted to use lock screen control
> and notifications. All working great but it seems that I am not able to
> close the app.
> When using the Quit / Exit button in the menu the notification icon of
> the app disappears but when I then try to fully close the app in the
> background app section of android (square button) the notification icon
> appears again and the app is active. Any idea how to close it fully?
> Already tried on different devices.

Just tried, and appears to work for me. I have notification on, and
select 'Quit' from menu - and app quits and notification goes. If you
open the app again via android's app switcher it will restart. If you
dont want this just swipe it away. Sorry, but this app was only ever
intended to be a simple webview wrapper (hence no metadata on
notifications, etc), and it performs well enough for me. I don't have
time to make it 100% perfect - but, as all my work is, it is open
source.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.