td19 wrote:
> I don't know if this issue has been already raised? I have a situation
> where some plugins are displayed under My Apps in the Default skin, and
> can be accessed and used, but do not show under Apps in Material. It
> does not happen with all plugins. Currently I see Tidal and TuneIn in
> the Default skin, but when I switch skins and restart LMS the plugins
> are missing in Material. Disabling/enabling the plugins in question
> makes no difference. It is not a browser cache issue, it is consistent
> between PC and Mac, using different browsers.

Material, despite its name, is not a standard skin - and is more like an
app such as SqueezeCtrl, etc. Material gets its list of apps from LMS.
Now if one is not appearing either a) its not in the list returned by
LMS or b) Material has some sort of error parsing this list. In order to
know, I'd need the JSON RESP message sent by LMS to the apps list
request - see my sig.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.