I don't know if this issue has been already raised? I have a situation
where some plugins are displayed under My Apps in the Default skin, and
can be accessed and used, but do not show under Apps in Material. It
does not happen with all plugins. Currently I see Tidal and TuneIn in
the Default skin, but when I switch skins and restart LMS the plugins
are missing in Material. Disabling/enabling the plugins in question
makes no difference. It is not a browser cache issue, it is consistent
between PC and Mac, using different browsers.