Anything to reduce the technical side is good IMO. As someone once said
- make things as simple as possible, but no simpler. ;-)

I find the burying of useful admin tasks under settings e.g. rescan
library, playlists, restart server etc. frustrating, and that could be
improved greatly with buttons somewhere else.
On my phone, under Server settings I have to scroll past verbiage on
Language settings (surely a once-only config setting?), then Media
Library Name to Media Folders and then slide right to uncover the RESCAN
button (and that's only because I know where it is on a PC browser).
Also a lot of stuff under Info is really app internals and not as useful
as Library stats.

I appreciate that much of this server aspect is outwith your control.
And yes I'd also completely missed the nested 3 dots under various
settings!