Hi,

First of all I want to profess how extremely happy our family is with
the Squeezebox ecosystem (after all these years). And the satisfaction
has even grown now that Spotty is so well integrated into the LMS
library; it’s wonderful to have local and Spotify albums available and
searchable in one place.

By importing whole Spotify albums I can now add ratings to Spotify songs
too, in order to have them selected & played dynamically by the various
Dynamic Playlists (such as “All top-rated songs in Genre “x”).

There’s only 1 downside: it appears that the current Trackstat-Dynamic
Playlist combo can only make use of the “date added” and the rating
itself:
34092
(This is from the Trackstat xml)

...while local songs have more statistics available, such as “last
played” and “playcount”
34093

This means that locally starred songs won’t be repeated in a playlist
(or even have them not repeated within x days), but with Spotify I get
duplicates/repeats really soon.

So, I guess my question is: would it be possible to have these
statistics also available for online/Spotty content?
I’m not sure if this is a Plugin or even a LMS database problem…

Or maybe others have made creative solutions for this problem that I
haven’t thought of?

Cheers!
Randy

|Filename: 02.PNG                                                   |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34093|

1x Classic / 2x Radio / 2x Receiver / LMS 8.0.0 - 1603862260 on HP
Proliant N54L with Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
http://www.last.fm/user/rndr