mherger wrote:
> > Isn't the problem more that things like "Last Played" and "Playcount"
> > are not stored in the database for online tracks?
>
> I think you're right! The RemoteTrack class overrides the persistent
> data handling with empty stubs. I'll have to figure out how I can better
>
> handle this.

I guess the following if statement only updating lastPlayed/play counts
if isFile returns true is likely to cause issues ?
https://github.com/erland/lms-trackstat/blob/fe583776eafce682086a0cc2731a8676b67652f6/src/Plugin.pm#L4259

And the following code will likely not work if persistent handling isn’t
implemented for remote tracks:
https://github.com/erland/lms-trackstat/blob/fe583776eafce682086a0cc2731a8676b67652f6/src/Plugin.pm#L5000

I suspect there are more issues than these in the plugin code so it
might not be worth the time to fix issues in LMS core unless someone
also is willing to fix the issues in the plugin.

Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(https://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User_Erland.html)
*Starting with LMS 8.0 I no longer support my plugins/applets* ('see
here for more information'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?49483-Announce-New-versions-of-erlands-plugins&p=998836&viewfull=1#post998836)
)