mherger wrote:
> > There’s only 1 downside: it appears that the current
> Trackstat-Dynamic
> > Playlist combo can only make use of the “date added” and the
> rating
> > itself:
>
> I believe this topic has come up before: the TrackStat plugin seems to
> filter URLs by the file:// prefix somewhere in its code. This would
> exclude online tracks from its magic. Which made sense a few years back,
>
> but is rather limiting nowadays.

Are you sure ?
I think I only filer on tracks.audio=1 but I might have done some
unintentional filtering that cause it to not work.

Someone would have to check the plugin code but it wouldn’t surprise me
if it was something similar to the issue you corrected in 8.2 for
Dynamic Playlist plugin:
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?49483-Announce-New-versions-of-erlands-plugins&p=1002453&viewfull=1#post1002453

Unfortunately I probably won’t have the time to look at it myself in the
near future and I suspect there might be unintentional bugs in the
plugin code also causing it to not work with remote tracks.

Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(https://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User_Erland.html)
*Starting with LMS 8.0 I no longer support my plugins/applets* ('see
here for more information'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?49483-Announce-New-versions-of-erlands-plugins&p=998836&viewfull=1#post998836)
)