Hi Erland & Michael,

I've been thinking about this case & am not sure if the fault really
lies in Trackstat mishandling online tracks, because they are picked up
perfectly in the Trackstat XML -including - ratings (as you can see in
my screenshot above).
Isn't the problem more that things like "Last Played" and "Playcount"
are not stored in the database for online tracks?
Because those are missing when I compare the info from the Song Info
screen in the LMS UI:

LOCAL TRACK:

34107

*Spotify track in my library, but without Last Played and Playcount*:

34108

Or are they added by TrackStat?
Anyway, Ratings Light installed fine (hence the double ratings in the
screenshots) & looks very promising!

Thanks,
Randy

|Filename: b. Spotify track (in library).PNG                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34108|

1x Classic / 2x Radio / 2x Receiver / LMS 8.0.0 - 1603862260 on HP
Proliant N54L with Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
http://www.last.fm/user/rndr