GLUDFSSR wrote:
> I have done that, and not checked off any of the 3 options to include
> with it and then rescan everything but only get on Ipeng 1 Artist icon
> (which is what I Want)’ but it only contains items that I tagged with
> ALBUMARTIST.  I want it to also include all Artists, Except Composers.
> How or where do I exclude composers from that list. It worked before I
> updated LMS so is there an add on or something I missed.

Do you get the same outcome whether on iPeng or on the LMS webGUI?  If
same on both, this is not an iPeng issue and your question is related to
LMS settings. In this case, you'll get more help if you post this in a
new thread with an appropriate subject line.  Many people that might
have an answer but don't use iPeng won't bother reading this thread.

*Home:* Pi4B-8GB/pCP8.x/4TB>LMS 8.1.x>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio
(all ethernet)
*Cottage:* rPi4B-4GB/pCP7.x/4TB>LMS 8.1.x>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (Radio WIFI)
*Office:* Win10(64)>foobar2000
*The Wild: *rPi3B+/pCP7.x/4TB>LMS 8.1.x>hifiberry Dac+Pro (LMS &
Squeezelite)
*Controllers:* iPhone11 & iPadAir3 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, Material Skin,
or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64)
*Files:* -Ripping-: dBpoweramp > FLAC; -Post-rip-: mp3tag, PerfectTunes,
TuneFusion; -Streaming:- Spotify