garym wrote:
> Do you get the same outcome whether on iPeng or on the LMS webGUI?  If
> same on both, this is not an iPeng issue and your question is related to
> LMS settings. In this case, you'll get more help if you post this in a
> new thread with an appropriate subject line.  Many people that might
> have an answer but don't use iPeng won't bother reading this thread.

Thanks for the reply
When I go online to LMS it does show the same, so I guess it is
something to do with LMS.

As a follow up question I is there anyway to remove icons from Ipeng.
Because if I use two separate lists one is exactly what I want with the
correct artists.
The other list contains all artists including composers, which I don’t
want. Is there anyway of removing that one?