FMatos wrote:
> Philippe
>
> 100% sucess with Yours UPnP Bridge. Luckily You had included the Pioneer
> N30 in the preset profiles. It was enough to start working correctly. :)
>
> Both players (pCP+iFI Zen Dac and the Pioneer N50A) play the DSF Files
> natively.
>
> So I can already do what I wanted using the LMS GUI.
>
> Thank you so much for your support.
>
> One last question
>
> what is the difference between the "squeeze2upnp-armv6hf" and the
> "squeeze2upnp-armv6hf-static" ?
>
> Thanks again
>
> Fernando

The static version has all the codecs built-in. It’s a bigger file but
it works on minimum system as it does not depend on shared codec
libraries. The trade-off is that you don’t get the updated codec that
can come with your Linux distribution. Now, changes to these codecs does
not happen very often. In addition, if you don’t use the transcode
capability of the bridge, which I think you don’t, then it does not
matter.

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3