FMatos wrote:
> Hi Jim

> I can try use Squeezelite/LMS on the miniPC, but that implies that the
> miniPC must be always turned on.
> I normally only use this miniPC, when I am on the living room listening
> to music, watching a movie or any other multimedia activity that also
> need the TV, and in that case the Pioneer is used as USB DAC.

> But I will install Squeezelite/LMS on the miniPC, and give it a try.
>
> Thanks

I don't fully understand the signal path you are trying to achieve, but
I do think there is a misunderstanding in the parts of your message that
I've quoted. I do not think Jim was suggesting that you run LMS on the
miniPC, just Squeezelite. You already have LMS on your network, on the
Pi, correct? You shouldn't need another instance of the server running,
just the player, Squeezelite, on the mini PC. It would only need to be
turned on when you are listening to music at that location.

LMS 8 nightly running on Raspberry Pi OS. Mostly virtual players,
occasionally with SB Radio, Boom or Classic.