Ok

To clarify:

My goal is to use JRiver, that is running in my Laptop as the only Media
Center on the network.

And send (cast) music files to any of the media renderers on the
network. In my case the Pioneer N50A and the RPI4+iFI Zen DAC.

I only have problems with sending DSF files to RPI4, as LMS UPnP does
not accept these files natively.

I Know I can use the LMS interface of the RPI4, but that is not my
goal.

………..
Phillip, I will try to use Yours UPnP bridge, and see if the LMS can
send DSF files to the Pioneer N50A without transcoding. And if that
works I will start to use only the LMS GUI.