philippe_44 wrote:
> That makes sense then - If the UPnP works (it can be a bit difficult to
> tweak but I know some other users have DSF through the bridge) then it
> seems the most logical option for music

Philippe

100% sucess with Yours UPnP Bridge. Luckily You had included the Pioneer
N30 in the preset profiles. It was enough to start working correctly.
:)

Both players (pCP+iFI Zen Dac and the Pioneer N50A) play the DSF Files
natively.

So I can already do what I wanted using the LMS GUI.

Thank you so much for your support.

One last question

what is the difference between the "squeeze2upnp-armv6hf" and the
"squeeze2upnp-armv6hf-static" ?

Thanks again

Fernando