FMatos wrote:
> Hi Jim
>
> Thanks for your tip, but my problem is not the control of the Pioneer.
> I can control it in several ways, it has a UPnP Media Renderer that
> gives access to all of the audio formats he can play.
> I can try use Squeezelite/LMS on the miniPC, but that implies that the
> miniPC must be always turned on.
> I normally only use this miniPC, when I am on the living room listening
> to music, watching a movie or any other multimedia activity that also
> need the TV, and in that case the Pioneer is used as USB DAC.
> If I only used it for music, I can control it with is proper remote, or
> use the Pioneer Control App for Smartphone, or any software that had
> access to the home network and recognizes UPnP devices, like Foobar,
> JRiver etc. and also reads the audio files that I use most like FLAC,
> DSF.
>
> But I will install Squeezelite/LMS on the miniPC, and give it a try.
>
> Thanks

I have to admit that what you are really trying to do remains a mistery
to me :) (see my previous post)

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3