nyindieguy wrote:
> This is a screenshot of one of the playlists that I use. I plays
> everything in my collection randomly, excluding the genres marked, and
> uses the Custom Skip filter to exclude any songs that are in a playlist
> called "Skip."

With v3.2.1 you have 2 options to achieve this:

- I've added a dynamic playlist that plays random songs but ignores all
tracks from a selected playlist. You'd have to choose the genres to
exclude on the botton of DPL's settings page. That should work. Only
downside: these excluded genres will apply to all built-in dynamic
playlists.

- Or you can create a *custom* dynamic playlist to use in DPL *directly*
- _-*without*-_ SQPlayList. For that you'd have to post the sql code
here so I can take a look and post my version. To get the sql code: on
the screenshot page at the bottom choose the radio button "-Customize
SQL-", then press -Save- but *_don't_ press any button on the next page*
(save/save&play) or SQLPlaylist will always show this playlist in sql
code. Instead copy the sql query code from the box and post it here in
code tags. Then click on Home or close the window.