SamY wrote:
> I can't recreate the Squeezer crash and the log doesn't show anything
> unusual. I have worked closely with the Squeezer developers and they are
> very responsive regarding bug reports. In fact, they fixed a couple of
> crash problems that I reported recently. The first thing I would do is
> check which version of Squeezer you are running by selecting "About"
> from the main menu (upper right corner). If it is not 2.2.8-beta-3, go
> to the Google Play Store, sign up for their beta program and install the
> latest beta version (which should be 2.2.8-beta-3). There are at least
> two fixes in the beta release regarding crashes in menu processing. If
> the problem persists after that, I will give you guidance on reporting
> it on Squeezer's Github page.

OK, I'm now part of the beta program and running 2.2.8-beta-3. BTW, it
wasn't the entire app that crashed but it seemed to lose its connection
to the AVR when I clicked on "Dynamic Equalizer" within the
DenonAvpAvrControl menu. For a split second it displayed the "connection
lost" window in Squeezer but kept on working. Access to the equalizer,
however, was not possible. This seems to be an erratic error: When I
tried out some changes in the Denon UI settings the "Dynamic Equalizer"
was miraculously available again. I'll just wait and see how things
develop with new versions of the software involved coming out sooner or
later.