DavidBulluss wrote:
> I have loaded the files in and restarted, nothing broken. Then I
> realised that I am using Squeeze CTRL, not Squeezer... not sure how to
> get to a menu that looks like the one on Squeezer, but I will endevour
> to see if there is.
>
> Cheers, David.

The plugin's audio settings menu is partially functional in Squeeze Ctrl
but there are problems in the way that the slider controls are
implemented. I have verified that the Quick Select menu works there,
including the new "save" feature, although the second line of the menu
description is missing:

36842

To activate the menu in Squeeze Ctrl, which will be found under
"Settings->DenonAvpControl", select the "Enable audio settings menus?"
option in the LMS "Player->DENON AVP/AVR Control" menu and restart LMS.

|Filename: Screenshot_2022-01-15-09-46-49.jpg                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36842|

Sam