Spacegrass wrote:
> in the first log sent yesterday with default settings, 4 tracks in a row
> were truncated, usually skipping to the next track about 2/3 or 3/4 of
> the way through.  In logs 2 and 3, with "gapless" set to "force" and
> "no" respectively, in both cases 2 of 4 tracks played all the way
> through, and the other 2 skipped to the next track between about 2/3 and
> 3/4 through the track.
>
> The attached log 4, with gapless set to "no" and additional debugging
> set to "all", the first track "Wildflower" played all the way through
> and advanced to track 2 "Peace Dog", and then track 2 stopped and
> skipped to track 3 at 2:08 minutes on the counter - about 2/3 through. I
> stopped it after track 3 started.

It's a good & clear log w/ explanations, thanks. So what happens clearly
is a failure of communication between LMS and the bridge, so only a part
of the audio is received (and thus forwarded to the UPnP player). The
UPnP side of the bridge is not where we should look at, it's clearly not
the issue here. It's a weird and extremely rare error to have the LMS to
Bridge audio stream fail (it's a simple HTTP connection). Is there any
chance that anything can be interfering on your Windows box with
connections (like a firewall and antivirus protection of any kind)?

Can you try, in the "extra command line option" to add "-s 127.0.0.1"
(no "" of course) and see?

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3