Spacegrass wrote:
> Yes i have saved a few more logs of subsequent album plays, and they all
> seem incomplete - the time stamp in the logs is only for 3 or 4 minutes
> when the album in fact played for its whole length. The good news at
> least, is that 3 different MP3 albums have played through with no
> skip/truncation.  I will try to get the logging to record properly.

Best to get the logs is to grab the file directly, not the text in the
web interface. In Windows, it should be here
C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Logs

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3