Spacegrass wrote:
> Thanks for that explanation Phillippe - the technical stuff is over my
> head, but i get the general concept.  I edited the buffer value as you
> suggested, and in the first run-through, it was a success - first 4
> tracks (same ones as in previous logs) played through with no truncation
> or skips - but the log  info seemed odd because the track names did not
> show up - so i cleared the log and started the same album again - the
> log attached is from the second try with the same increased buffer
> value.  There was a problem this time - first track Wildflower played
> through no problem; on the second track, Peace Dog, the song kept
> playing but the counter started skipping at 2:08, back to 2:00, up to
> 2:08, back to 2:00, etc.  When the song completed, the track did not
> advance to track 3 - i advanced it manually, then stopped it in track 3
> after 10 seconds.  So the buffer size change has definitely altered the
> behaviour, but not consistently - any further thoughts on what is
> happening? Thanks again for your time on this!

Unfortunately this log is incomplete

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3