Ha! I forget things at the best of times!

I was pleased to see your edit. I use both SB Player and SqueezePlayer,
and under your original suggestion this would have meant that both would
start automatically. I didn't think it fair to start suggesting
additional menu options. Since, however, you have suggested it then yes
please... The ability to open either app from within Material would be a
great feature.

Thanks again.

Steve