Hi! I'm not sure if this belongs in the Material Skin thread or a thread
for Music and Artist Information, but here goes. Recently I've been
having an issue which I don't think has existed forever (I'd think I
would have noticed) where the Material seems to be displaying album art
generated from Music and Artist Information inconsistently. It's true if
I use the android app or if I just navigate to the LMS material page on
my mobile phone.
Specifically:
* on albums where I haven't yet gotten around to adding album art and
Music and Artist Information plugin magically takes care of it for me
* On I CAN see album art on a computer browser (both in queue and when
clicking to make the player big) AND using the Material android app on a
tablet (sideloaded onto two different Kindle Fires, specifically) on the
"Playing" and Queue Tab
* I do NOT see album art on a mobile phone either from the material
android APP nor from a browser (Samsung Internet or Chrome) on the
"Playing" Tab
* But, the art DOES show up on the "Queue" tab though in tiny thumbnail
format.

Nothing obvious stood out to me when looking at the settings within the
material app nor the Music and Artist Information plugin...and it's
weird to me that it is working on larger android screens but not the
smaller one.

Is there some kind of cache I should be clearing? I tried clearing the
app cache on the android app, but that didn't help.

I could solve this by finally finding the time to put album art in place
- been procrastinating on that project for ages :-)

Thanks in advance for any thoughts!