Shozzer wrote:
> Ha! I forget things at the best of times!
>
> I was pleased to see your edit. I use both SB Player and SqueezePlayer,
> and under your original suggestion this would have meant that both would
> start automatically. I didn't think it fair to start suggesting
> additional menu options. Since, however, you have suggested it then yes
> please... The ability to open either app from within Material would be a
> great feature.
>
> Thanks again.
>
> Steve

Most of the code is now done - and currently Squeezelite (via Termux) is
the most integrated. However, you -should- be able to start SB Player
and SqueezePlayer automatically or via a menu item. (Menu item currently
requires dev version of MaterialSkin (in its 3.1 branch).

If you PM me your email address I could send you a dev build of the APK
and skin for you to try with SqueezePlayer.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.