I will have to correct myself.  I thought that I successfully tested
that squeezecenter started correctly after a reboot, but either I have
forgotten that test, or else something has changed.  Anyway, it doesn't
start automatically now, I have to disable/enable the extension to get
it to start.  Could it be that the startup code is being run before the
partition has been mounted?

About copying the files: Wouldn't it be enough to ensure that
/usr/local/www/ext/slimserver exists, and then run everything from
/mnt/.../slimnas/usr/www?  I just can't see the point of copying the
files to /usr/local/www and then not using them...

--
oyersoy2