pippin;293854 Wrote:

> But Erland and I have done quite a bit of work to get an I/F together
> that also allows the use of plugins - this is the hardest part and much
> of the new code iPeng 0.4 uses is also based around that architecture

Pippin and/or Erland- I'm quite interested in the approach you took in
regards to getting plugins access to iPeng. As Erland is well aware, a
weakness of the SBC is its ability to tap into the rich SC plugin
world, particularly Erland's potpourri of fine extenstions.

Is there anything you could either share or point me to on that
subject? This might warrant a separate thread in the Dev forum?

cheers,
#!/ben

--
bklaas