pippin;293568 Wrote:
> No, the landscape mode doesn't make the other screens slower, it just
> takes longer to load the artwork while you use that view.
>
> iPeng 0.4 should be the fastest iPeng version so far.
>
> There isn't much more speed you can get out of a browser skin on iPhone
> if you need more speed, a faster server can help (only if the server is
> the slow part) or you need to wait for the native version ;-)

Does that mean that a native version... exists in the brain of
somebody? That would be the definitive solution! Smoothness, ergonomics
and screen of the ipod to control the SBs!!! (my dream!)

By the way, right now, I'm quite pleased with the use of both the ipod
and controller. I'm using them depending of what I want to do: instant
control and quickly choosing a given thing to play is due to the
controler, while looking around not knowing what to play is done with
iPeng (in the new landscape view).

--
vrobin