gharris999;355360 Wrote:
> Epoch: your getalarms_2.pl script works very well on my system.  My
> current system doesn't support /sys/class/rtc, unfortunately, so I
> can't really test.  I do hope to build a new system in a month or two,
> so I'll to test again then with a much newer motherboard.
>
> One question:  with SC 7.2.1, the user can enable or disable _all_
> alarms for a given player on the Settings->Player->Alarm Clock page.
> It doesn't seem to me that your script detects that.  Or am I missing
> something?

That's right.
I mean, you are correct, something's not right ;)

I have no idea where this global disable flag is hidden in the CLI. I
expected the global switch to set each alarm "enabled" flag to 0, and
if I am not a complete fool I already look at the "enabled" flag before
processing an alarm. Anyway the global switch doesn't work as I
expected.
I'll look into that soon.

--
epoch1970