Since I recently integrated srvPowerControl with my system, I can report
a bit on my use.
First I hacked the plugin to never block the display, and only show 3
how this looks on the Controller.

I don't use the integrated SB activity monitor since I do the
monitoring myself, so I won't comment much. But I can talk about my
version. I have implemented a global pref for SN switching, overriden
per player (in a config file.) Per player prefs come handy with Duets,
which need nor like too much automated switching, IMHO. I do not have a
pref for switch back, not sure it would make sense.

When I started playing with srvPowerControl's "Suspend to SN", which
contrives my system monitor to suspend (I love that!), I was I bit
disappointed to see my other players stay on the ground, and only one
escape to SN. Worse, they're caught by surprise, empty their buffer and
then it's the usual (SB/Boom) catatonia... I guess I am getting used to
seeing my flock of (two) players take-off to SN at the same time,
before system suspend.

One last thing. When I was testing my connect to SN feature, I noticed
it will fail when players are synchronized. I didn't spent time on the
issue but if you're interested in doing en-masse connects to SN, I
think you should check this specific configuration.

I liked very much the blockers CLI interface. It is very easy to use
and friendly. So easy I wonder why you have implemented the "viacli"
modifier.

--
epoch1970