Hi Guys, Hi Michael.
Just noticed that with SC 7.4 the MusicInfoScreen Plugin develops an
issue:

It seems ok when not in screensave mode.
As soon as it goes into screensave mode it starts failing to correctly
refresh I guess. Titles will appear three times on the display next to
each other, and soon later, scrolling kicks in resulting in a complete
mess as the titles are writting on top of each other until nothing can
be read anymore. (which is the case very quickly).

Initial fix?
I just set the time for the screensaver to kick in to "90000" seconds.
(A random choice).
As long as it doesn't kick in, all is well.

Regards,
Tobi.

--
topa