Michael,
yes, the screen gets greener and greener.
Picture whatever is on the screen written again and again but a few
pixels offset.

As setting the screensaver time to a very high value prevents this from
happening, I assumed it is somehow connected to that. Previously, I had
the SB3 show my MusicInfoSCR Screen full brightness, and after 30sec
the same custom screen appeared, but in lower brightness. That's when
things went wrong.

This appeared first when installing the v24896 nightly build of 7.4 and
never before. (I've been using your Plugin for a very long time,

--
topa