Note on syncing.

> Previous to 7.3, it worked flawlessly. Always synced perfectly. Now, I
> don't even bother syncing because its just down right bad and not even
> worth it.

Syncing works fine on my system but it is different for different audio
sources.

I found that MP3 syncs from the start.  Wheras streams that need
transcoding to FLAC such as WMA or AAC+ has different behaviour
depending on how fast the transcoder takes to statt.  AAC+ using faad
syncs after about 5 secs but streams using mplayer such as WMA on Linux
or RealAudio can take about 1-2 mins before it settles down.

For the record - please give as much details as possible such as what
you are synching (e.g. file/stream, bit rate, format, tanscoded
format), what players are being used and a log of playing a bad example
with player.sync set to DEBUG before playing starts. With some
additional info - it is possible there is a bug in Softsqueeze code or
perhaps some other developer may have some insight.

--
bpa