I would like to report a possible bug causing iPeng application on ipod
touch to crash.
When there are items in the now playing list with no title name, iPeng
keep crashing during start up.
It happens when you add more than one link using the "add url" feature.
After the first item, Squeezecenter does not get the title for the
subsequent links added through "add url".
If iPeng is currently open, it may not crash right the way.  However,
once you minimize it and re-open it, it will crash right after
initialization.

The workaround I am using now is to manually create a m3u playlist for
the list of urls and add a title name for each one of them.  Then load
the playlist in squeezecenter.

I am using Squeezecenter Version: 7.3.4 - 27488 on Ubuntu, Squeezebox
3, ipod touch.

Thanks for looking into it.

--
Honva