pippin;442804 Wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for reporting.
> It's  a known issue about to be fixed in the next release.
> Do you have a way to reproduce this, so I can test for it?

Try this:
Use the squeezecenter web interface on a computer.
Go to "Internet Radio" then "Tune in URL".
Type in the following links one by one (hit "+" instead of "play" after
each"
http://www.rthk.org.hk/smi/rthk/radio1/Hongkongstory/20090601.smi
http://www.rthk.org.hk/smi/rthk/radio1/Hongkongstory/20090602.smi
http://www.rthk.org.hk/smi/rthk/radio1/Hongkongstory/20090603.smi
http://www.rthk.org.hk/smi/rthk/radio1/Hongkongstory/20090604.smi
This will create a now playing list of 4 items.  The first one
squeezecenter will get the title and the other 3 are items with no
title.
Now, try to start iPeng application and it would crash after connecting
to squeezecenter.

BTW, the links are story archive from radio hong kong.  The titles are
in chinese so you may not be able to read it.

--
Honva